We're pleased to offer the following services at Salem Veterinary Service:
* Preventative Care & Vaccinations
* Dental Care with Digital Radiology
* Routine Surgery including Spay and Neuter
* Senior Care including in house laboratory diagnostics
* Comprehensive Internal Medicine
* Access to Board Certified Surgeon and Highly skilled Ultrasonography which allow advanced diagnostics at our door.
Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. Emergencies are accepted anytime our clinic is open. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us or come in immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a team member can advise you on your particular emergency.
We have a veterinarian and personnel on duty who are trained and equipped to handle any urgent care your pet has. Usually an emergency team consists of at least one veterinarian and several technicians working together to save a pet's life. Emergencies can be things such as accidental ingestion of rat poison, hit by car, and chocolate ingestion. If you ever feel that your pet needs emergency treatment do not hesitate to call us.
After Hours Emergency Care available at:
Metropolitan Veterinary Hospital
BluePearl of Louisville
Jefferson Animal Hospital Emergency Center
At Salem Veterinary Service, we can care for: